We are SUPER excited for Week 2 of our I'm So Crafty giveaway! But before we tell you a bit more, let us congratulate Week 1's Winner....
Congratulations to Susan Maniatty Hunter!!!
Susan, please reach out to Fun@Beaducation.com to collect your prize! You've won Lisa Niven Kelly and Taryn McCabe's new book, New Stamped Metal Jewelry, Lisa Niven Kelly's bestselling book, Stamped Metal Jewelry, AND our Stamping on Metal Starter Kit. This popular kit includes:
- Economy Block Uppercase Letter & Number Stamp Set 1/8"
- 1.5mm hole punch pliers
- 2.5" x 2.5" bench block
- 3" x 3" copper sheet to practice your stamping
- An assortment of copper blanks
- 5 copper jump rings
- 18" 2mm copper ball chain and clasps
- 1 Industrial Sharpie pen
- 2 pro polish pads for shining up your metal blanks
- Stamping Tape
- 8 page instruction booklet
Our second giveaway starts TODAY and ends on Sunday, March 19th. The value of this weeks giveaway is over $50!! On March 20th we will announce one lucky winner AND our next giveaway!
This giveaway is worth over $50!There are three different ways you can win - each one gives you one entry.
- Leave a comment on this blog post letting us know either what your favorite Beaducation Original stamp is OR what was the first piece of jewelry you made?
- Leave a comment on the giveaway post on our Facebook page.
- Share our giveaway Facebook post on Facebook.
- Follow us on Instagram and repost our giveaway - you must tag us (#Beaducation) so we can enter your name!