Layering for Necklaces
Have you ever looked at the way a gal layers her necklaces and thought, I wish I could pull that off? YOU CAN! Try using your focus blank in a different location or direction. When layered with another necklace it helps all the focul pieces to be seen better.
|DIY Design Idea: Owl Always <3 You|
Find everything you need here!
Love these metal owl stamps? Get them here!
Owl Jewelry Inspiration
Using Solderable Accents
Solderable accents are fun and fast to use. Turn a blank into your own custom designed pendant! Watch Free Simple Soldered Pendants for great instructions and Free Torch Safety Talk for essential safety tips.
And finally, for you true owl lovers, some fun owl facts.
- Most Owls are active at dusk and dawn. They spend the daytime at a quiet, inconspicuous roost.
- Owls can be found roosting singly, in pairs or in family groups.
- A group of Owls is called a parliament (oh fancy).
- An Owl's daily activity begins (much like ours) with preening, stretching, yawning and combing its head with its claws.
- The plumage is often ruffled up, while claws and toes are cleaned by nibbling with the beak.
- Owls are very expressive in their body language. They will bob and weave their head, as if curious about something. It's very cute, and that is a fact.
Check out more of our animal metal design stamps for jewelry here.