We are excited about this new product that isn't really new at all. In fact, you've probably used it a million times, though maybe not in your jewelry making. What are we talking about?
Steel Wool, of course!
Steel wool with a super fine grit will give you the perfect satin finish on your blanks. Here are the top five reasons to use steel wool when finishing your projects:
1) It can be used on blanks in every metal.
2) It removes surface scratches.
3) It removes oxidation (use on dry blanks so they don't rust).
4) Satin finish will not show finger prints.
5) It can be used over and over and over again!
Our steel wool is 4/0 (0000) super fine grit, which will leave a matte finish on your blanks without damaging them or leaving visible scratches. For just $1.25, you'll receive a 2.75" x 3.75" ball that will last you many months!