~~ THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED ~~
~~ Please see this post to see who won ~~
Thank you to all who participated in our RIVETING giveaway. With all of the comments on the blog and Facebook shares, we had 285 entries. The lucky winner is:
Email us with your mailing address and we will get your riveting prize pack in the mail to you.
For those of you who did not win, we are keeping our selection of riveting tools and supplies at 20% off for another week. Go ahead and buy the basics to give this cold connection technique a try!
The fun is just beginning. It's only March 7, after all! We have another giveaway that will kick your stamping up a notch. Check out all these frames and blanks!
Everybody can always use more blanks, but what about these frames? We don't think people realize how neat these blank frames are. Here's why we love them so much:
- Turn your blank into a pendant instantly. No hole punching. No jump rings!
- No need to spend time finishing the edges. Just pop one of these frames on and you're good to go. They are held onto the blank with tabs.
- A frame gives an otherwise boring blank an elegant finished look, especially the ornate ones.
- You're able to easily create a mixed metal pendant with a cold connection.
- People love our Soldered Rim Pendant class, and our smooth frames give the exact same look without having to fire up your torch. Now available in heart shapes, too!
- If you are allergic to brass or copper (which are less expensive metals), you can simply use a sterling silver frame and the blank will never touch your skin.
You know you want to try them now, right?? Here's how to enter -- leave a comment on this blog letting us know what blank SHAPES are your favorites. Are there any we don't carry that you'd like to see?
Since it's the second week, share the post on Facebook and we'll give you two extra entries! (Let us know here that you shared it and we'll add two additional entries to the spreadsheet.)
Good luck, and keep on crafting!