~~ THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED ~~
~~~ Winner announced here! ~~~
Hey everybody, Lisa here. Have you heard the news? In addition to running the show here at Beaducation, I am also teaching an online class at Craftsy on one of my favorite topics: Make Your Own Wirework Findings. Click the link or image to watch a class preview.
To celebrate, we are hosting a giveaway!!
THREE LUCKY WINNERS will receive:
- one seat in my new Craftsy online class: Make Your Own Wirework Findings
- one Medium Wrap and Tap Plier
- one Sliding Millimeter Gauge
- 3 feet of 20-gauge Sterling Silver Wire
My class features six lessons that will teach you everything from wirework fundamentals like basic loops and spirals to creating your own jump rings and coils. When you're ready to advance, I'll walk you through each technique for making head pins, ear wires, clasps and toggles. The final lesson teaches you different oxidation techniques to highlight the details of your findings and polish your components. With a run time of four hours, you will learn so much and bring even more personalization to your jewelry.
Just like the online classes at Beaducation.com, Craftsy classes never expire so you can watch each lesson as many times as you need to until you perfect your technique. Watch whenever you want!
To enter this giveaway, do one or more of the following things. Each is worth one entry:
- Leave a comment here on this blog post, letting us know your favorite finding.
- Head over to my personal blog to see pictures of my days shooting at Craftsy and leave a comment there.
- Follow me on Twitter! I'm new to the Twittersphere and don't have many followers yet.
Our winner will be chosen on Monday February 18 at 10 AM PST. Be sure to tell your friends!