Sadly, breast cancer is so prevalent that everyone will likely be affected by it directly or indirectly. Did you know?
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second-leading cause of death among women (behind heart disease).
- Each year it is estimated that over 220,000 women in the US will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2150 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and over 400 will die each year.
For the month of October, we are highlighting a few of our products that support this cause. We even put together a few finished pieces to give you some ideas! You may note our harsh language in one of the pendants... While we try to be polite to everyone, we don't really think cancer deserves it. Sorry if this offends anyone!
Shop now! We are donating all proceeds from the sale of these products to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation during the month of October.