Beaducation.com 2011highlights...new and exciting stuff
- 5 new employees!
- 670 new products
- We designed (in house) and launched 51 new Beaducation original design stamps
- 15 new stamping blank shapes in 5 different metals
- 24 new Online Classes launched, and 10 are FREE!
- Over 30 new Product Demos
- 47 new Design Ideas
- Added in Silver Filled...and lots of it!
- Launched our Classes on DVD program
- Formed the Beaducation Video Response Team to answer your questions quickly and thoroughly with a youtube video. Our version of "ask the experts".
- Nearly doubled our Facebook, Blog and Twitter followers, and we are now on Pinterest too
- Collected $1250 (net proceeds from our Awareness Ribbon stamp) to donate to the Bonnie Addario Lung Cancer Foundation
- New location, which is just shy of 3 times the space we were in before (and did I mention 5 bathrooms!)
- Brainstormed and implemented many "greener" business practices
- As a team, we identified our company core values, and we now live by them
- We blushed and blushed at the recurring customer feedback notes that literally said "YOU ROCK!" - Thanks, that's our goal
- Continue to buy and sell stuff that makes us giddy!
- Continue to teach stuff that is super cool and feeds the soul
- Continue to make our customers feel happy, supported, beaducated and confident
- Do all the 2011 stuff again, but even more, and even better (except maybe the Zumba)
- 2 new Beaducation babies (well, one due this month!)
- First ever Employee Appreciation Day, a grand outing to a Giants baseball game
- 2 employee enrichment classes - Spiro Pendant and Torch Enameling (we like to grow our knowledge so we can better help and teach YOU!)
- Tried a few all-staff Zumba classes - this did not go well. Maybe Yoga in 2012!
- Installed a Disco Ball and lights for those spontaneous "dance it out" moments
thank YOU for shopping with us!
CHEERS TO 2012!