We want all of our customers to get their orders in time for the holidays, so here is some helpful information regarding orders and shipping.
1. Please remember that we cannot combine orders or add items to any orders after they have been placed. We receive hundreds of orders each day and fill them in the order that they are received. During the holidays our order load increases even more, so it is really difficult to pull orders out of the queue to add to them.
2. Don't forget that we have a 1-3 day processing time (and we are closed on weekends). That means, if you place your order on Saturday, it MAY not leave our warehouse until Wednesday. Our shipping team is really fast and they do a great job, but due to the increased order load, your order may take three days to leave our warehouse.
3. If you need your package mailed the day your order is placed, there is the EXPRESS MAIL shipping option. Place your EXPRESS MAIL order before 1PM PST to have your package mailed out that business day. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Express mail orders placed on the weekend will go out on Monday.
4. In order to receive your order by Dec 24th, we suggest you place your order by 12/6 for Domestic First Class Mail, 12/15 for Domestic Priority Mail and 12/20 for Domestic Express Mail.
5. Many products sell out fast with "gift making season" here. Get those orders in quickly as many of our suppliers close down for the holidays and we may not be able to restock certain items for several weeks.
Thanks so much for your understanding. We always strive for the best in customer service and want to make your holiday orders as easy and as smooth as possible!