Here is our latest resin jewelry project, the Regal Crystal Ring.
It's easy and fun to make. Click on the image to enlarge.
To start, pop on over and watch the FREE class on using the UV Resin featuring Becky Nunn.
This will teach you everything you'll need to know to work with the Gel Du Soleil and the UV Curing Lamp. The additional steps and supplies are below.
- Choose an adjustable bezel ring and Paris collage sheet.
- Select an image and cut it out.
- Glue the image in place in the ring bezel and let it dry.
- Apply a coating of sealant to the top and let it dry. (Watch the product videos on each page for tips on how to use the glue and sealant.)
- Pour a thin coat of Gel Du Soleil resin into the bezel and cure it under the UV Lamp or a sunny windowsill.
- Use the fine tipped tweezers to hold the crystals while placing a dot of hypo cement on the back.
- Set each crystal in place around the edge of the bezel.
- Let it dry undisturbed for 12 hours.