Abby is not happy about it.
(She's rarely happy about anything except kibble and playing a very short game of "chase the yarn".)
So in a vain attempt to inject some hilarity into Abby's somber existence, Danelle made her a tag.
We loved it.
Abby was not amused.
This is what we used:
- Sterling Silver Oval, 1.2" x 1.6" (30mm x 40mm), 24 gauge
- Gold Filled Circle, 1/2" (13mm), 24 gauge
- Sterling Silver 3/8" (9.5mm) Circle, 24 gauge
- Sterling Silver Tiny Kitty Charm, pack of 2
- Solid Crescent Design Stamp
- Tiny Star Design Stamp - 3/32nd" (2.4mm)
- Mini Screws and Nuts, 10 sets
- Typewriter Print Uppercase Letter Stamp Set, 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Metal Hole Punch Pliers, 1.8mm hole
- Sterling Silver 4mm I.D. 18 Gauge Jump Rings, pack of 50
Punch a hole in each of the blanks with the 1.8mm hole punch pliers. Stack the blanks with the holes lined up and attach them together with one of the brass screws.
Punch a hole and add a jumpring at the top.
Prepare to feel the cold sting of your cat's disdain.